-
September 24th, 2000, 11:30 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Ok... if there are any nice sweet single girls, lookin for a nice sweet guy..... LOOK NO FURTHER!!! My bestest bro Moby is the man for you!!!! He deserves to have a good, sweet WOMAN in his life!!!
Imma hook you up bro!!! *L* *big sonically loveable hugs*
OR... if you know of any sweet single girls that may be of interest... LETS US KNOW!!! *EG* But better hurry!! This offer ends soon!!! Deals like this dont last for ever... so come get it while the gettin's good!!! (hehehe... got that from my boy).
~sonic~
PS... hes VERY cute too hehehe... good catch. If we weren't family... he'd be mine! *L*
-
September 25th, 2000, 05:02 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thanks sis *hug* 
Although *looks around*
I don't seem to be in great demand.
*sigh*
If anybody wants me I'll be at the monastery
*shuffles off under a black cloud*
Moby
-
September 25th, 2000, 05:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
well..can't argue with Res...Moby you are tops and u know how much i care for ya. ;-) As for being sweet and single...i qualify for the second one :-D Anyway i am sure this thing is gonna be full of replies cos u are really special.
-
September 25th, 2000, 08:34 PM
#4
-
September 25th, 2000, 09:56 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Mel, you crazy woman you.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
-
September 26th, 2000, 12:05 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Can he only be grabbed once??? hehehehe
*grinning*
-
September 26th, 2000, 02:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Absulutely not Miss Red.
*wink*
Moby
-
September 26th, 2000, 05:15 PM
#8
Inactive Member
*decides to be nice* (no grabbing)
*walks over to moby and smiles*
*gets shy and turns around*
-
September 26th, 2000, 07:23 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Well ~*Sparkle*~ what can I say.
I really really like you.
I love talking to you on the phone.
I love texting you all day.
Everytime I think of you I smile a very very big Smile 
If you want the job, you can have it.
I wasn't going to give it to anyone else but you anyway.
Your the best!!
*kiss*
Moby
-
September 26th, 2000, 07:30 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*BLUSHES.....VVVVVVVVVVBS* erm...what do u say to that? *Sparky is speechless*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks